Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing | Best of DWW Recast
Diane Nield, Director of Lead Coach Manage, discusses the workplace resilience and wellbeing (WRAW) framework and the importance of establishing work-life boundaries.
Click here to listen please:
In this episode, Ryan chats with workplace wellness expert, Diane Nield.
- Setting boundaries in an anytime, anywhere workplace
- The workplace resilience and wellbeing (WRAW) survey and framework
- The five pillars of resilience: energy, future focus, inner drive, flexible thinking, and strong relationships
- The importance of self-care and taking breaks to recharge
- Practicing gratitude
- The future of workplace wellness
Meet Our Guest
Diane Nield is the Director of Lead Coach Manage, a consultancy that specializes in training and developing future leaders. Diane is also a Master Practitioner in Workplace Resilience and Wellbeing (WRAW).
Click here for the episode transcript
Books mentioned: Turn the Ship Around
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.digitalworkspace.works